Total Pageviews

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review on movie reviews

If you are thinking about seeing a particular movie, would you consult a movie review for a recommendation? Why or why not? I think I might I mean at least now a days because I'm not going to spend nine bucks on a crappy movie. But I've defiantly gone into theaters without doing it so it all depends on my mood and how much effort I want to put forth. What types of useful information can a movie review offer you? List as many as you can. basic plot actors, and their ability if it's any good why it's any good How often do you think young people consult movie reviews before watching a movie? I mean it all depends on the person. I think some people consult them while others don't. I'd say about 55% do and those are some cold hard stats. What aspects about movie reviews make them a positive or negative influence on your decision to watch the movie? well if I read a bunch of reviews and they say a movie is crap then I'm going to assume its crap and I'm not going to see it. But if they say it's good then I'll assume it's good and I'll go see it. Basically wording and such. All though I like to generate my own opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment